Centro Studi di Politica Internazionale (CeSPI)
CeSPI ETS is an independent and non-profit Think Tank, founded in 1985, performing research and policy-oriented analysis studies, providing advice, projects and policies evaluation and training on many subjects relevant to international relations. Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, it is member of a wide variety of national and international networks.
CeSPI focuses its extensive expertise on the following areas:
- Migrants’ Reception, Social Integration and Economic Citizenship policies;
- Financial Inclusion, Remittances, Co-development;
- Italian, European and international development cooperation policies, Finance for Sustainable Development;
- Monitoring and evaluation of development strategies and policies;
- Decentralised cooperation and Local development;
- An Open Europe – concerning borders, neighbourhood and global projection;
- Geopolitical dynamics and trends;
- Human Rights.