FEPS – Foundation for European Progressive Studies is delighted to present a call for the new members of the FEPS YAN – FEPS Young Academics Network.
The FEPS Young Academics Network was established in March 2009 with an aim to gather promising progressive PhD candidates and young PhD researchers ready to use their academic experience in a debate about the Next Europe. Realised with the support of Renner Institut in the framework of the FEPS “Next Left” Research Programme, the project has gathered more than 50 members. Their exchanges and interdisciplinary research have resulted in a number of stimulating studies, providing a relevant contribution to the European progressive movement.
This call is being launched with the new (4th) cycle. It is addressed to outstanding, young, European, progressive academics holding a status of either PhD candidates or post-doctoral researchers, who are eager to get involved in the debate about the future of Europe and are characterised by the high degree of social competence allowing them to function well in a diverse environment. If selected as a new member, the candidate will be expected to:
– Remain committed to fulfilment of the goals for which FEPS YAN was established
– Actively contribute to achievement of the objectives set up by FEPS YAN within the long and short term work plans
– Participate in the FEPS YAN Seminars, as also in their preparations and debriefings
– Remain engaged in the times between the seminars
– Contribute to overall strengthening of FEPS, via work within the FEPS YAN and through its representation within other FEPS and third parties’ research and activities.
If you would like to be considered for participation at the FEPS YAN you should submit the following documents:
(1) CV, focused on research achievements and objectives and
(2) Letter of motivation of a candidate. The language, in which documents should be completed in is the same as the working language of FEPS YAN, which is English.
There are two cycles of submission of the documents:
1) Deadline of the first cycle: Friday 24th October 2014. Successful candidates will be invited to join the next FEPS YAN Seminar, scheduled to take place in Vienna, Austria on 6-9 November 2014.
2) Deadline of the second cycle: Friday 21st November 2014.
Please submit your CV and letter of motivation to FEPS YAN Coordinators (Dr. Ania Skrzypek, FEPS Senior Research Fellow – firstname.lastname@example.org – and Dr. Giovanni Cozzi, FEPS Economic Advisor – email@example.com), who may also be addressed in case of further queries regarding this Call.
Leaders Must Choose a Just Energy Transition and a Social Europe
by Euractiv 30/05/2022
The circular economy and green jobs
by ENCOMPASS 25/05/2022
Da Prodi a Rodrigues, domani al via la ’Terza conferenza sul futuro dell’Europa’
by La Nazione 25/05/2022
Visioni e strategie per disegnare il futuro europeo
by La Nazione 23/05/2022
you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent. Read MoreREJECTACCEPTCookie settings